Prevents plugins from being updated by the WordPress updater if they are under Subversion revision control (or other systems).
Requires at least: WordPress 3.0
Tested up to: WordPress 3.2
Checks for the presence of the
.svn directory in each plugin’s directory. Disabled for plugins with their files directly in the
/plugins/ directory to prevent false positives.
Also supports other systems through the use of the
REVISION_CONTROL constant. Just set this to the directory created by your revision control system in your
Based on code by PeteMall.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Added support for other revision control systems
- Added plugin meta for controlled plugins
- Changed from strpos() to substr() for update URL check
- Changed name to ‘No Updates for Plugins under Revision Control’
- First public release